FRENCH DIP POWDER KIT
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Dip Powder Nails. Ezi Nails Dip powder is a revolutionary way for you to do your own nails using high end salon quality products.
EZI NAILS FRENCH DIPPING KIT
Everything you need to do your own French dip powder nails
- BASE GEL
- TOP GEL
- French dipping case
- Clear dip powder 1oz
- French pink dip powder 1oz
- French white dip powder 1oz
- Block buffer
French Dip Powder Instructions:
- PREP – Push back cuticles, remove shine from the nails using a block buffer and apply your bonder. Pour some of the white powder into the French dip case.
- BASE – Apply a thin coat of Base Gel 2/3 of the way up the nail.
- DIP – Dip your nail into the natural base powder.
- Apply Base gel to the entire nail starting a hairline away from the cuticle.
- Dip the end of the nail into the French dip case on a slight angle to get the smile line, then dip the nail into the French pink powder. Repeat.
- FILE – Using a 100/180 grit nail file, gently file the surface to smooth out any bumps, follow with block buffer for a smooth finish.
- ACTIVATE – Apply Activator to the entire nail surface. **Wipe nails with a tissue or lint free square. If you do not wipe your Top Gel brush may harden.
- SHINE – Apply two thin coats of Top Gel. Allow 2 minutes for nails to dry.