1. Paint a thin coat of Gel BASE onto the nail, a hairline away from the cuticle.
2. Dip into powder. Tap to remove excess. Repeat on all 10 nails and dust off excess.
3. Repeat 1- 2 times.
4. Brush on ACTIVATOR to help dry nails.
5. File and shape nails if needed, smooth off with block buffer.
6. Dust off or wash hands, ensuring nails are completely dry before going on to the next step
7. Apply ACTIVATOR to all 10 nails
8. Always WIPE your nails with a lint free cotton square or tissue before applying Top gel (If ACTIVATOR is left wet on the nails it could cause your TOP GEL to thicken)
9. Apply two thin coats of TOP GEL. Your nails will be fully dry in approx. 1 minute
Enjoy your new nails!