Looking after your nail dipping brushes
Looking after your brushes correctly is crucial to long lasting products and beautiful dip powder nails!
The liquids in your kit are designed to work together to create fast drying, strong nails. If used incorrectly it will diminish the life of your products.
TIPS TO KEEP YOUR DIPPING NAIL BRUSHES IN TOP CONDITION
- Always dust excess powder off the nail - this prevents your brush from picking up powder and contaminating your base.
- Wipe your brush on a paper towel between coats
- After applying Activator to all 10 nails (the second time, before you apply top gel), wait approx 20 seconds to allow the Activator to penetrate the nails.
- Wipe over the nails with a lint free square or tissue. This removes any Activator that is still on the nail surface. If wet Activator remains on the nail it can harden your brush or make your top gel go gluggy. (Activator is designed to dry the powder and top gel fast)
- Apply a thin coat of top gel.
- Apply another coat of top gel
- Wait 1-2 minutes and the nails should be completely dry and your brush should be as good as new!
- Join our Nail dipping group on Facebook for more hints and tips!