WHAT IS NAIL DIPPING?
An alternative to acrylic and gel, nail dip powder has become extremely popular and loved by nail techs and clients.
The powder provides strength and protection while your nails continue to grow underneath. Our dip powder can also be applied over nail tips to extend the length.
HOW NAIL DIPPING WORKS:
A gel/resin base is applied to the nail then dipped into a coloured powder.
After dipping 2-3 times a sealer product is brushed on to the nails to speed up the drying process.
Once dry, the nails are filed and shaped, followed by more sealer and a Gel topcoat.
The powder is a refined form of acrylic powder but instead of using traditional acrylic liquid (monomer) the gel base is used.
Nail Dipping Advantages for consumers:
- Less odour – there is no strong odour
- Dries super fast – once the final topcoat is applied nails are ready to go in 1-2 minutes
- No UV lamp is used
- Short soak off time less than 15 minutes
- When applied and removed correctly does not cause damage to the natural nail
- Colour stays fresh for 2-3 weeks with no chipping
- Can do colour or French
Nail Dipping Advantages for nail techs:
- Faster application, saves time
- Less filing than acrylic
- Less odour
- Less filing means less dust
- No UV or LED lamp is needed
- No drying time is needed
- Abundant colour choices, including glitter and French